Things to Know When Visiting Both Locations:
- If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, you should call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency department.
- No appointment is necessary; we see patients on a first come, first served basis. We, therefore, cannot guarantee the wait time.
- If your insurance is not on our provider list, we will see you with full payment at time of service.
- We do not do chronic pain management.
- No labs, x-rays, or CT scans are done on site on weekends or after 5 p.m. on weekdays.
- Please note that you will be seen by a Board Certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. A physician is available for consultation if needed.
- We do not refill antidepressant medications, mood medications or anti-anxiety medication.
Blue Ridge Road location ONLY:
- We specialize in patients 16 years and older.
- Sports physicals are done for children ages 12 years and up. The child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Durant Road location ONLY:
- We see pediatric and adult patients of all ages